Vincent Price's Horror Dogs
- Large, thick hot dogs or some sort of cooked sausage.
- 1 block of extra sharp chedder cheese.
- 1 onion.
- 1/2 stick of butter.
- 1lb of bacon.
- Hot dog buns.
- Condiments of your choosing. I prefer the usual ketchup, mustard, and relish.
- Preheat broiler to about 350°.
- Slice onion into very thin rings.
- Melt butter in small frying pan and sautee onions until they are a nice golden color.
- Slice block of cheese into thin strips.
- Slice dog/sausage about 3/4 deep length wise and stuff with cheese & onion.
- Wrap dog/sausage in bacon, holding in place with toothpicks.
- Broil until cheese is melted and bacon is fully cooked. (about 3-5 minutes)
- Place dog/sausage on toasted bun and cover with your choice of condiments.