The following are random thoughts. They are the thoughts that come to me through out the days and usually for no apparent reason. For example, Why do they call them "ears" of corn if they don't hear? Or I will include a story that just pops into my head dealing with something in my life that I may either find to be comical or just something I feel may benefit our readers! Basically, this is a page for a peek into the Web Master's mind and daily lives! Enjoy!
03-13-04 I hate the fact that my Game Master finds it funny that I am not paranoid. Keep throwing devils at us assclown and I will be! Who has a demon crawl up on deck with mirror image cast upon itself? Ok, sure, a smart one. That's besides the point!
06-24-02 You know what I hate most in the world? People who feel the need to honk the split second the light turns green! Know what I do? I throw my car into park and sit through about 2 green lights before zooming though at the last minute, leaving them to sit through a third! I may be a minute late but I have just screwed up your entire day!
06-30-02 "Neo's Nachos" Well hamster thought it would be a good idea for me to include a recipe for our favorite past time review snack. When that film just gets too horrible or mind numbingly retarded, take a break and make some of Neo's Nachos. Here is what you'll need ...
- 2 bags of Tortilla chips. If you do not like chips (due to some childhood accident involving a bag of Fritos and a copy of "Ninja 3: The Domination") than rice or lettuce can be used.
- 2 bags of spicey Mexican cheese.
- A small can of diced Jalapenos (hamster hates them so he makes me not include them on his. wussy)
- 1 to 2 cups of diced onion.
- A small can of diced black olives.
- Chili (We prefer homemade but I suppose Hormel is ok. I also prefer mine to be WITHOUT beans! hamster likes his WITH so you can see how this can get to be expensive!) Be sure to use a lot of this!
- Salsa of any kind will work but we prefer Thick & Chunky!
- A small can of refried beans. 1 can should be enough to do 2 HUGE plates. (hamster is very anal about these insisting Rosarita are the only people who know how to make beans.)
- And for personal preference add your own condiments such as Guacamole and Sour Cream. (I hate the "G" word but I do like Sour Cream on mine while hamster just drowns his in that nasty "G" word!)
Now that you have the ingredients, it's time to prepare this feast!
- Take out a microwave safe dish and layer the bottom with about a 1 inch thick layer of Chips (or whatever).
- Now add a nice hearty layer of chili, salsa, and cheese.
- Add another layer of chips about 2 to 3 inches high and again cover with chili, salsa, and cheese. Only this time add the refriend beans, jalapenos, black olives, diced onions and any spices you may want to include such as black pepper or garlic powder.
- Now nuke this sucker for about a minute thirty, or until cheese is evenly melted.
- Remove and promptly add your condiments. The right plate of Nachos should weigh close to a pound or two per serving!
Ok, sure the whole thing will cost you close to $20 to $25 but they are good and there is enough to serve about 4 normal people, or 1 hamster and 1 Neo. I suppose if your in France this recipe will disgust you, but Americans don't really care what the French think anyways. We all know you're only good for cheating at figure skating. And why the hell cheat at THAT?? Why not something a bit more ... oh I don't know ... Interesting?
|"Oh, I'm typing this message on my laptop while I'm in
the bathroom. I've been on the toilet for 3 hours
thanks to....Neo's Nacho's! Neo, you bastard! Why so
many beans, why!?" - Todd Coleman of The Monkey House Lounge|
Chill out, what you yellin' for
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
You would see
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talkin' to me one on one
But you've become
Somebody else around everyone else
Watchin' your back
And you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool
You look like a fool to me
Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated
I see the way you're
Actin' like you're somebody else, gets me frustrated
And life's like this, you
You fall, and you crawl, and you break
And you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
Promise me I'm never gonna find you faking
No, no, no
When the movie starts, and it says "Formatted to fit your screen," How the hell does it know what size my screen is?
The very definition of the real becomes: That of which it is possible to give an equivalent reproduction ... At the limit of this process of reproductibility, the real is not only what can be reproduced, but that which is always already reproduced. The hyperreal ... transcends representation ... only because it is entirely in simulation ... [A]rtifice is at the very heart of reality!
Is it just me or does Hollywood seem to be running out of original ideas? I mean come on, how many remakes can you possibly do?