1.In a large saucepan bring 2 to 3 inches of water to a boil; add peppercorns, salt and garlic; boil for 5 minutes.
2. add tuna steak to boiling water, reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
3. remove the tune and immediately immerse in ice water until cool.
4. Slice tuna as thinly as possible and set aside.
5. strain garlic from water and slice as thinly as possible.
6. combine the tuna with the chopped garlic, green and red onon, chili paste, lemon zest, mayo, olive oil, & mix together well.
7.top each piece of sourdough bread with the tuna mixture and top with crumbled feta.
8. broil the Nosferatuna Melts just long enough to warm the feta (2 to 3 minutes).