Nick "The Thing's" Secret Chili
- 2lbs chopped meat (85% lean is recommended)
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 packets of Old El Paso Taco Mix (yes the Taco mix, Their Chili mix sucks!)
- 1 can red kidney beans (rinsed)
- Shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- To taste: hot sauce & sour cream
- Brown meat and onion until brown and thouroughly cooked.
- Add taco mix with recommended amout of warm water as directed on the package.
- Add can of kidney beans.
- Simmer for 10min to 1 hour.
- Spice as desired serving in a bowl with chips or alone topped with cheese.