- 2 bags of Tortilla chips. If you do not like chips (due to some childhood accident involving a bag of Fritos and a copy of "Ninja 3: The Domination") than rice or lettuce can be used.
- 2 bags of spicey Mexican cheese.
- A small can of diced Jalapenos
- 1 to 2 cups of diced onion.
- A small can of diced black olives.
- Chili (try Texas Chainsaw's) Be sure to use a lot of this!
- Salsa of any kind will work but we prefer Thick & Chunky!
- A small can of refried beans. 1 can should be enough to do 2 HUGE plates. (hamster is very anal about these insisting Rosarita are the only people who know how to make beans.)
- And for personal preference add your own condiments such as Guacamole and Sour Cream.
Now that you have the ingredients, it's time to prepare this feast!
- Take out a microwave safe dish and layer the bottom with about a 1 inch thick layer of Chips (or whatever).
- Now add a nice hearty layer of chili, salsa, and cheese.
- Add another layer of chips about 2 to 3 inches high and again cover with chili, salsa, and cheese. Only this time add the refriend beans, jalapenos, black olives, diced onions and any spices you may want to include such as black pepper or garlic powder.
- Now nuke this sucker for about a minute thirty, or until cheese is evenly melted.
- Remove and promptly add your condiments. The right plate of Nachos should weigh close to a pound or two per serving!