Cold Morgue Slabs
- 4 cucumbers (sliced in nice sized rounds)
- 1 medium loaf fresh pumpernickel rye bread (the seasonal mini-loaves are also perfect)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix
- 2 packages cream cheese (softened)
- lemmon pepper seasoning
- In food processor, or by hand, blend Ranch mix and cream cheese together. You want it to be spreadable, not mushy!
- Cut your slices of bread into quarters (if using mini-loaves use one slice per serving)
- Spread cream cheese and ranch mix onto bread and top with cucumber slice.
- sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning on top and serve chilled.